The Strategic Partnerships team are seeking a Partnerships Manager to join the sales team responsible for managing and winning global cross-brand commercial partnerships.
This role is both a strategic business development and account management position. We are looking for someone with a proven track-record of building relationships and closing business with prospective clients. This person will also be able to maintain and grow existing client business by taking a consultative approach that builds trust by meeting the needs of our partners.
Recent clients have included some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Adobe, Google, IBM and Facebook.
The Strategic Partnerships team is growing considerably, with a double-digit year-on-year growth rate. With the support structure and processes in place, we are looking for someone who can help accelerate this growth with new and existing partners.
We need someone with the proven ability to build trusted client relationships, including at Exec & C-Suite level, and to work both independently and as part of a wider team to deliver innovative and integrated client solutions.
- Win revenue and hit targets by closing business with new prospects
- Grow and retain existing clients by presenting new solutions and services
- Collaborate with other departments, including project management, commercial content, marketing, design, editorial and operations, to shape client solutions
- Take a consultative approach to sales, developing trusted relationships and a thorough understanding of the clients’ objectives
- Keep Salesforce data accurate and up-to-date for reporting and management purposes
- Work towards wider Xeim’s goals and purposes to continually enhance the company’s performance
- Research and keep current on market trends as well as competitor activity in order to identify opportunities and develop Xeim’s unique selling propositions and differentiators