JOB TITLE: Speaker Logistics Executive
LOCATION: London, Waterloo
BRAND: XEIM Events
Our marketing portfolio, Xeim, includes the brands Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, MarketMakers, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
Through these marketing leading brands, we engage the marketing industry with over 7 million touchpoints per month across proprietary editorial content, digital products, insight and analysis. We know that by advising, informing and connecting the modern marketer with these disciplines, excellence in marketing and business performance will be enhanced.
Throughout the year we have a busy calendar of live and digital events including The Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy Live and the Design Week Awards. Each year these first class events are a sell out success and with your help we hope to continue to be a leader in the field.
How you will help us grow…..
We are looking for a dynamic and organised individual who will be responsible for delivering a seamless experience for all editorial and commercial speakers.
Most of all you’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude and want to be a key player within our growing team!
Who will guide me….?
Our Editor in Chief for Festival of Marketing will be on hand to train and guide you through the role.
A day in the life of….
- You will manage end-to-end speaker communications for Xeim events (in-person and digital)
- You will create and manage the recording schedule for virtual sessions
- You will brief speakers and sponsors on how the online platform and recording works
- You will ensure all speaker and agenda assets are uploaded in line with announcement deadlines
- You will work with marketing and PR teams on timelines, speaker interviews and video assets
- You will create all deliverable assets including, briefing packs, holding slides, speaker confirmation forms, email templates and speaker surveys
- You will download and clean data for reporting
- You will create and distribute digital technical pack
- You will work closely with the Head of Operations and production team on delivery and asset management of recordings
What we need you to have….
- Excellent organisational skills and can multitask effectively
- Experience working on more than one event at a time
- Must be able to co-ordinate others and work well under pressure
- Ability to organise self to work efficiently and manage conflicting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
Success will be…
- All assets are ready for all agenda launches to help achieve delegate targets and sponsored session bookings
- Speaker satisfaction with communications pre, during and post event
- Sponsor satisfaction with communications pre, during and post event
- Overall event success for sponsors and bookings.