Xeim helps our clients achieve Excellence in marketing. We do this by providing all the insight, advice and connections that marketing professionals need to stand apart from their peers. Our range of products and services is unrivaled, offering customers business intelligence and expertise, consultancy and training, and lead generation and events. Through our market-leading brands we engage the marketing industry with over 7 million touch points per month across proprietary editorial content, digital products, insight and analysis. Our marketing portfolio includes brands such as Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, MarketMakers, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
In a period of high growth, the Marketing Executive will be responsible to drive campaign response, support revenue growth and brand equity for Marketing Leadership Masterclass, Mini MBA in Marketing and Mini MBA in Brand Management.
We are looking for a talented, smart and well-motivated marketing professional to join our vibrant marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work for the publisher of market-leading brands such as Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Creative Review, Econsultancy and Design Week.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Identify and manage measurable marketing channels (organic channels such as email, social media and SEO) to drive and maintain the appropriate audience profile.
- Manage social media channels, prepare a social media plan to increase engagement and traffic to the site.
- Keeping up to date with social media trends to stay always on top of the game.
- Analyse and report on channel performance with recommendation for campaign and channel optimisation.
- Attract and increase the number of site visitors with the aim to convert them into prospects (leads) and the ultimate goal – to book a place on the course.
- Increase brand awareness
- Support the achievement of revenue targets by working with the sales team to help to improve audience and client loyalty, retention and engagement.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing or digital role – ideally obtained in e learning or training sector.
- Proven marketing expertise with a track record of running acquisition, nurture and retention programmes in an online business.
- Experience with Pardot or a similar marketing automation tool is a big plus
- Direct experience in email marketing, social media marketing and a strong knowledge of web analytic tools are essential.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Highly self-motivated, intuitive and creative.
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’.
- Passion for all things marketing and technology.
- Interested in learning and exploring new online and offline marketing methods and tools.
- Able to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment.