JOB TITLE: Senior Business Development Manager
LOCATION: London, Waterloo
BRAND: Influencer Intelligence
How you will help us grow….
Brands, Agencies and the Media are significantly increasing their investments in Influencer Marketing and Influencer Intelligence is ideally placed to capture the revenue opportunities arising in this fast moving sector.
Identifying influencers that align with brand values, audience and persona is one of the biggest challenges marketers face. Influencer Intelligence is the leading data intelligence platform relied upon by global brands, agencies and media owners to find and connect with only the most relevant influencers and celebrities.
The Senior Business Development Manager will be focused on self-generated outbound sales for the Influencer Intelligence brand, covering the full sales cycle. The successful candidate will be responsible for lead sourcing, booking/sitting demos, writing proposals, negotiating and closing sales. As Influencer Intelligence has evolved and relaunched, it is essential that the new value proposition is communicated to every prospect through a consultative approach.
As a whole we are a vibrant, high performing team working within a fast-paced environment. This job is suited to someone who thrives on being busy, is well organised and can build rapport with clients. The ideal candidate will be able to use their initiative and take a pro-active approach in driving a strong outbound sales pipeline.
Who will guide me….?
The Head of New Business and the rest of team
A day in the life of….
- You’ll be one step ahead of the market and be consistently hitting new business targets by having a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- You’ll be imaginative and think outside the box when lead sourcing and building hit lists within target sector
- You’ll be a natural salesperson and be confident converting inbounds leads and outbound prospecting
- You’ll be proactive in your approach and spend time booking F2F meetings and web-based demo appointments
- You’ll take time developing relationships with prospect base, understanding their business and the sector through a consultative approach
- You’ll know how to write customised sales proposals for commercial evaluation
- You’ll experienced in negotiating and ensure maximum revenue generation through effective negotiation
- You’ll ensure effective pipeline management and accurate forecasting – producing weekly pipeline reports and forecasts
- You’ll be a team player and be happy collaborating with team members to identify global group opportunities
- You’ll enjoy networking and be happy attending industry events
- You’ll ensure you’re a fountain of knowledge and stay abreast of our subscription content and industry news to knowledgably position our products
What we need you to have….
Experience You’ll Need
- Knowledge of PR, marketing, social and/or digital
- Proficient in outbound new business development, able to use a consultative sales approach to win new subscription clients
- Examples of consistently closing business and accurately forecasting sales
- Effective negotiation skills
- Experience arranging and presenting at regular client meetings
- Experienced in an outbound new business B2B sales role preferably in the subscriptions or SaaS space
Personality Traits You’ll Have
- A natural interest in the industry and utilise the subscriptions and other sources to stay up to speed with industry trends and subsequent challenges/opportunities facing prospective client base
- Outstanding conversation skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in digital, social, influencer marketing
- Competitive and keen to develop/refine sales skills
- The ability to work independently
- Proven track record of meeting sales and activity targets
Our teams will say you’re
- Confident when communicating both internally and externally
- A key player in the business and take great pride in your work and the business
- A stickler for detail
- Super organised and are always one step ahead of the clients
Success Will Be…
- You’ll hit your personal new business sales targets – value, volume, average yield
- You’ll have successful client engagements by booking and attending demos/meetings
- You’ll meet your opportunities opened target – total volume, value and quality of prospects