To succeed in digital it must permeate every part of the business – from top level strategy, organisational structure and staff capabilities, to technology and processes. Econsultancy is the only business of its kind that helps clients bridge the gap between strategy and action through a unique mix of research, training and events.
Brands, Technology Vendors and Media Agencies are significantly increasing their investments in Digital, and Econsultancy is ideally placed to capture the revenue opportunities arising in this fast-moving sector.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join an ambitious team at Econsultancy. Together with the Commercial Manager you will have ownership of approximately 50 Enterprise accounts across a number of verticals including Retail. The successful candidate will work closely alongside our Customer Success team to define and execute ‘customer success plans’ to ensure your clients derive maximum ROI from the subscription. Achieving a strong renewal rate and upgrading these accounts to higher yield subscriptions with additional user licences and benefits (including high-value custom training or consulting work) will contribute significantly to the ambitious growth the Econsultancy sales team is aiming for in 2019 and beyond.
- Develop relationships with clients throughout the subscription period and transition as many as possible to higher-yield subscription packages.
- Maintain a strong renewal rate, consistently close business and accurately forecast sales.
- Develop strong product and industry knowledge.
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Manager, Account Management colleagues, Customer Success team and our Research Analysts to meet client requirements, identify the most lucrative opportunities and close sales.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to help deliver exceptional account management to your clients.
- Ensure maximum revenue generation through effective negotiation and engagement of multiple stakeholders.
- Present at client meetings.
- Attend networking events within the industry at events and conferences where appropriate.
- The admin around forecasting, closing sales and keeping internal documents and Salesforce up to date must be completed diligently.
- Strong track record in B2B sales role preferably business information or subscriptions (retention).
- Entrepreneurial with a positive attitude.
- Confident, articulate and a proactive thinker.
- Self-motivated and capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions, and ensure exceptional culture of client service.
- Outstanding conversation skills, commercial acumen and adept at uncovering prospects’ business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in all things digital (or excited to learn).
- Motivation to work independently and closely with colleagues.