XEIM creates expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From our digital media and iconic print brands to our award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, we enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets. We create products and services that make content valuable, combining the deepest knowledge with the best user experience.
With industry leading brands, an impressive 35-year history and a relentless focus on our customers, people and in-house creativity, it’s an exciting time to join.
Our values as a business are clearly defined: creative, ambitious, collaborative and expert. If that sounds like you, then we think you’ll fit right in!
This is an exciting role, that is instrumental in aiding the continued content growth of recently re-launched Influencer Intelligence. The employee will have the day-to-day responsibility for researching, updating and growing the content across the Influencer Intelligence brands. In addition, they will be responsible for contributing to influencer requests within their specialist areas for clients. They must have an interest and knowledge in talent and influencer marketing.
- Manage with the content team a share of incoming influencer, talent and event updates from the central editorial inbox
- Add new influencers to the website, working to weekly quantitative KPIs to ensure continued growth of the platform
- Research and add new events to the Influencer Intelligence events calendar
- Complete a share of verification responses, checking and updating content in line with weekly quantitative targets to ensure contacts across the 110k followers are checked and updated regularly
- Contribution to advisory projects on a case-by-case basis, as advised by head of content
- Completion of client hotlines in a timely manner, researching bespoke events and influencers as well as sourcing niche contacts, liaising directly with the client for clarity if needed
- Completion of ad-hoc data projects to deadlines set by line manager.
Behaviours and Knowledge:
- Strong research and writing skills
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Knowledge and understanding of influencer marketing
- Ability to build industry relationships
- Great time management
- Sound understanding on how editorial content supports and drives commercial success for the product
- Comprehensive understanding of all social media platforms.
- Completion of content growth targets to deadline
- Incoming client hotlines (event sourcing, influencer research projects and talent or influencer updates) to be completed within the deadline communicated with the client, or within a maximum timeframe of 24 hours
- Ensuring that all influencer and talent profiles allocated are verified regularly and deadlines provided by the editor on this are adhered to
- Providing relevant and insightful contributions and suggestions to incoming advisory projects.