JOB TITLE: Planner
LOCATION: Remote (must be able to access the Portsmouth area once a month)
How you will help us grow….
Really B2B is an award-winning demand generation agency. We’re a leader in our field because of the people at the heart of our business. We’re looking for a bright new spark to join us on our continued journey to success.
You will be first and foremost a problem solver. The planning team is at the heart of the business, responsible for finding the perfect match of our capabilities to clients objectives. To do this you will need to have a creative and strategic mindset that enables you to identify the true problem and find solutions to it.
As experts in our field we are constantly reviewing and improving our proposition. You will be full of ideas and eager to push us to develop our services and capabilities so we can support the needs of our clients and lead the industry.
You’re going to have to be dynamic and adaptable with an ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities to help deliver results in a timely manner as well as highly numerate with an eagle eye for attention to detail.
Most of all you’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude and want to be a key player within our passionate team!
Who will guide me….?
This role reports into the head of planning, but the nature of the role means you will be working and learning from all departments in Really and wider across XEIM.
A day in the life of….
- The new business team or the client teams will approach us to say they have identified a potential opportunity for a prospect / client of theirs and will want our support on seeing if we can help as an agency.
- Your role will be to draw out from those teams and potentially directly with the client what their true objective is as well as their need and capabilities.
- You will have an intimate understanding of our capabilities and strengths as an agency, both existing and potential, and will be able to map this to their needs.
- You will need to consider the decision making unit for the client / prospect and any knowledge gaps they have that they need support in uncovering through our strategic and research capabilities.
- A key part of your role will be working with our data providers and forecasting tools to create plans that are going to maximise ROI for our clients.
- You will then form a plan of action for this proposal detailing the steps involved and the story to the client.
- Critically you will need to be highly numerate and have great attention to detail to cost this plan accurately to ensure we achieve our margin objectives.
- You will take great pride in developing very clear story usually via powerpoint and will relish the opportunity when called upon to deliver it to the prospect / client yourself.
- You will be constantly learning and pushing us to develop new capabilities as an agency.
What we need you to have….
Experience You’ll Need
- You’ll need that perfect balance of creativity and strategic thinking that is essential for complex problem solving
- You’ll need to be highly numerate
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and have experience in research and analytics
- You’ll be a whizz on Microsoft Office especially PPT and Excel
- You’ll understand the b2b marketing mix and be proficient in channel planning.
- You’ll be articulate and confident enough to create and deliver a best in class story
You’ll know how to
- Cut to the point and make a complex problem simple.
- Build relationships with suppliers and partners to help us grow our capabilities.
- Not just do what is asked but determine what is needed and go beyond that! You’re a self-starter, you’ll crack on and we’ll love you for that!
- No job is too small for you, you’ll approach every task with positivity and enthusiasm
- Be agile and flexible – the nature of our business is that things will change quickly so we need you to be agile too.
- Be versatile, although you keep a lot of plates spinning at the same time, you manage it well and meet your commitments to the team
Our teams will say you’re
- Able to simplify the most complex of problems.
- Great at storytelling
- A stickler for detail
- A digital genius who keeps us all up to date on the latest trends