With a team of approximately 500, Centaur Media is located in Fitzrovia in the vibrant heart of London’s West End although we also have offices in New York and Singapore.
Centaur Media creates expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From our digital media and iconic print brands to our award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, we enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets. We create products and services that make content valuable, combining the deepest knowledge with the best user experience.
With industry leading brands, an impressive 35-year history and a relentless focus on our customers, people and in-house creativity, it’s an exciting time to join Centaur Media.
Purpose of Role
This role spans a wide range of centaur brands across two different divisions these include, The Lawyer, Money Marketing, The Engineer, Mortgage Strategy, Employee Benefits, Marketing Week, Creative Review and Design Week.
The candidate in this role is responsible for the relationship between Centaur and the outsourced Customer Service resource and acting as liaison between teams and individuals across all portfolios. As the face of customer resource and escalations support for Centaur Media, they will ensure that the high standard required for client/customer/internal stakeholder services is met and maintained and that the outsourced Company meet agreed deliverables and KPIs.
- Work closely with and monitor the outsourced customer services bureau to ensure that agreed deliverables and KPI’s are met.
- Provide optimal service support for escalated tickets and for certain key clients (The Lawyer) from the outsources service desk.
- Collate and report back on Client/Customer service volumes, common queries and other agreed metrics on a regular basis.
- Provide information and insight into the different Centaur brands and businesses to the Outsourced Bureau.
- Be the point of contact between the Bureau and the rest of the business to ensure communication is effective and efficient
- Liaise with the relevant teams around new product development, change management and bugs and fixes
- Maintain a schedule of events, deadlines and planned renewal cycles to ensure that busy and quieter periods are resourced correctly.
- Identify and communicate Customer/Client issues and concerns where appropriate
- Work with outsources service team to liaise with 3rd party companies such as print distribution and printers
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Commercial understanding, the ability to understand the impact of the work towards revenue targets and budgets and customer loyalty and retention.
- Experience of managing 3rd party relationships
- Excellent communication skills – face to face, over the phone and via email – with an aptitude for solving problems
- Confident to raise issues, queries or concerns and escalate as required
- Technically minded and detail orientated
- Experience in CRMs
- Escalated customer enquiries (internal and external) are handled effectively within an agreed SLA
- Ensure outsourced service maintains that all print products are distributed effectively and returns handled within agreed timelines
- Ensure new products launches are briefed effectively to outsourced teams and launched with minimal disruption
- All queries are answered in a professional and timely manner and communications handled effectively between Depts
- Experience of Abacus Advance Platform
- Experience of using a Ticketing System – such as Fresh Service/Desk, Zen Desk etc.
- Knowledge of Centaur brands
- Working knowledge of Salesforce