With a team of approximately 500, Centaur Media is located in Fitzrovia in the vibrant heart of London’s West End although we also have offices in New York and Singapore.
Centaur Media creates expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From our digital media and iconic print brands to our award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, we enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets. We create products and services that make content valuable, combining the deepest knowledge with the best user experience.
With industry leading brands, an impressive 35-year history and a relentless focus on our customers, people and in-house creativity, it’s an exciting time to join Centaur Media.
Our values as a business are clearly defined: creative, ambitious, collaborative and expert. If that sounds like you, then we think you’ll fit right in!
Purpose of Role
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Ad Operations Executive to join one of the UK’s leading B2B Online Titles. If you’re passionate about technology, the internet and have a good eye for detail then this role is for you. As a key member of the Display Operations Team, you will be responsible for the effective execution of all digital display campaigns. Working on our award winning legal team for TheLawyer.com, you will be passionate about best practice, proactive in troubleshooting and have the ability to multi task. The role will require you to build and manage relationship both internally (support and commercial teams) and externally (with client and suppliers). Utilising outsourced resource, you will be comfortable delegating tasks and managing external supplier relationships. Having working in a similar role elsewhere you will be extremely knowledgeable within AdManager 360 and comfortable with other Web Technologies.
- Manage setup, trafficking and ongoing reporting and troubleshooting of online campaigns
- Troubleshoot campaign delivery issues to help find solutions for delivery/performance issues.
- Checking all creative materials and their compliance with publisher specs
- Support internal teams with queries, articulating online processes to a range of stakeholders
- Develop and streamline processes to help expedite on-boarding of digital campaigns
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience of working in an ad operations environment (min 3 year).
- Proficient in ad serving systems necessary (AdManager 360).
- Experience of working directly with 3rd Party rich media vendors such as DoubleClick, Sizmek and Flashtalking.
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced.
- Comfortable with MS Excel.
- Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
- Strong numerical ability and attention to detail.
- Familiar with MOAT Analytics, TEADS and Madgex Platforms
- Understanding of Google Ad Exchange and DV360
- Comfortable with internal presenting using PowerPoint