JOB TITLE: Junior Project Manager
LOCATION: London, Waterloo
REPORTS TO: Project Director
Who are we…?
Our name is a bit of a curveball. It’s easy for people to assume we’re just another consulting house. In fact, we’re much more than that, and in everything we do there are always two things that drive us: our content and our community.
Our award-winning content and thought leadership in Modern Marketing is what makes our blog, events, training and consultancy highly sought after. Our community means that we can always find the right expert for any challenge…and crowdsource the answers when we don’t. Simply put, we love empowering millions of Marketers to achieve excellence in everything they do.
Our customers come to us to build their knowledge, their teams’ capabilities, validate decisions and benchmark their activity. They know they can trust us to provide independent advice. Without mincing our words.
How you will help us grow…
A great opportunity for a Junior Project Manager looking to take the next step on their career path; within Econsultancy’s customised training and consultancy team. It is a client facing role and one in which building relationships with senior level clients, often from major global brands, and delivering exceptional client service is essential.
The digital and marketing consultancy and training solutions that we provide for our clients is truly best in class, we’re proud of the difference we can make, and are looking for someone who has the passion and skills to help us do this.
Anyone with a background in advertising, media or digital agencies should feel very at home in this role.
The nature of our customised projects is varied in nature and scale, from a one-off training workshop, to the design and delivery of ongoing Marketing Academies, through to bespoke consultancy projects.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be the focal point of your projects and have responsibility for the smooth running of all stages, ensuring all deliverables are produced on time, on budget and on brief. There will be frequent liaison with clients and consultants, so excellent communication skills, written and spoken, are essential.
A day in the life of….
- You’ll take full ownership of the management, smooth running and client liaison of your customised training programs and consultancy projects
- You’ll collaborate with colleagues on new business proposals, by scoping the project, developing budgets, formatting and proof-reading proposals with our Client Directors
- You’ll proactively managing project plans, ensuring all work is delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standard every time; maintaining 100% accuracy on all output through proof-reading and sense-checking of all client deliverables
- You’ll be happy leading project status calls and proactively participating in meetings
- You’ll take time to compile, analyse and share feedback/performance training scores and results of skills assessments
- You’ll ensure all internal systems/databases are kept up to date e.g. SalesForce, Project Trackers etc
What we expect from you….
- You’ll be a key team player in the Econsultancy Consultancy & Capability team
- You’ll be highly organised, pro-active, an excellent problem-solver and can get things done in advance of deadlines
- You’ll build strong client relationships – be the client’s champion within Econsultancy, and the Econsultancy champion with the client
- You’ll be responsible for the smooth running of all your projects, delivering projects in time, in budget and of great quality
- You’ll be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll be able to multi-task and switch between projects effortlessly
- You’ll demonstrate ongoing proactive collaboration with the wider business teams
- You’ll be fluent in our Econsultancy product & offering
- You’ll embrace the industry and demonstrate a working knowledge of the Marketing and Digital Excellence
How we hope you’ll be….
- You’ll be instinctive and have a natural passion for training and a real interest in Marketing and Digital
- You’ll be self-motivated and capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions, and ensure strong culture of client service.
- You’ll be confident, articulate and a proactive thinker.
- You’ll have strong communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual).
- You’ll be competent in Microsoft Office – able to develop and format compelling presentations, knowledge and experience of PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- You’ll be a proven team player