JOB TITLE: Events Researcher
LOCATION: London, Waterloo
BRAND: Influencer Intelligence
CONTRACT DURATION: 12 Months
How you will help us grow….
Brands, agencies and media are significantly increasing their investments in influencer and social marketing and Influencer Intelligence is ideally placed to capture the revenue opportunities arising in this fast moving sector.
Identifying influencers, events and opportunities that align with brand values, audience and persona is one of the biggest challenges marketers face. Influencer Intelligence is the leading data intelligence platform relied upon by global brands, agencies and media owners to find and connect with only the most relevant opportunities.
The events researcher will have the day-to-day responsibility for managing the events-based content on Influencer intelligence; ensuring all content is delivered in-depth and on time and enabling us to have the market-leading events and opportunities calendar.
Who will guide me….?
Our Head of Content and experienced events research team.
A day in the life of….
- Update all content on Influencer Intelligence, ensuring that content provided is full, in-depth coverage of influencer-focussed events across the UK and US markets
- Complete assigned checks to content ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all events
- Work with content partners to populate out the events content and increase the quality of this data
- Complete assigned monthly updates of TBCs and ensure that these are fulfilled within deadline
- Interrogate all new events being added and ensure that high-profile opportunities have a celebrity or influencer attached to achieve relevant and focused content
- Complete rollover schedule monthly accurately and to deadline
- Ensure deadlines are met for all data projects set
- Deal with customers daily, answering questions and updating events content
- Sourcing and inputting relevant breaking events and media opportunities
- Researching leads quickly and effectively, ensuring new events are added frequently and ahead of competitors
- Creating social posts to showcase event content
- Establish and develop relationships with event organisers, PRs, sponsors and venues to gain leads for content
- Complete research requests for clients – if an event is missing ensure they are researched and live on the site where possible in a timely manner.
What we need you to have….
Experience You’ll Need
- Great research and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability in time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Sound understanding on how editorial content supports and drives commercial success for the product
- Interest in social and influencer marketing.
Personality Traits You’ll Have
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence to develop and build industry relationships
- Enthusiastic approach to all tasks required
- A fast learner who can take on tasks quickly and efficiently
- Pro-active and able to think outside the box, looking for new opportunities to grow our content coverage.
Success Will Be…
- You’ll work with the team to achieve an accurate and full UK and US events calendar
- You’ll build great rapport with clients, dealing with incoming hotlines and completing these quickly and efficiently
- Continuing great feedback from clients regarding the breadth and depth of our events content.