This position is based in the Ad Operations team which provides a range of services for Centaur’s publication websites. This includes management of digital campaigns from set up to delivery, creating, uploading job listings and other related administration.
The job holder is responsible for providing support and expertise across Centaurs Digital Business Publishing portfolio for display and recruitment advertising campaigns. The Ad Operations team serve a critical role in the management and optimisation of online display campaigns with the primary objective of exceeding client expectations for the performance of their marketing budgets on the relevant sites.
- Campaign planning, delivery management and related administration with the objective of reaching client ROI goals
- Assess data available to make performance-based decisions on media and campaign optimisation
- Uploading jobs, directory and events listings across all publications as directed by the business
- Administering recruiter account and undertaking any related administrative tasks.
- Inputting and managing data in the Madgex content management system
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other departments such as Client Services, Design, Audience and Data teams.
- Chairing regular meetings with the Client Services team to ensure campaigns are on course to deliver whilst also applying optimisation recommendations/suggestions
- Be proficient in working closely with 3rd party vendors or technologies such as Integral Science. Know and understand their products to help facilitate the work that you do.
- Provide ‘technical expert,’ needing to communicate with the client to explain campaign progress and address any blocking issues
- Offer consultative ideas to the Sales team for pitching new business, improving campaign performance and maintaining client relationships
- Provide support and cover to Campaign Managers in times of heavy workload and/or holiday cover.
- Plan/execute media strategies across site specific, channel and performance media.
- Provide information regarding the availability of inventory and alternatives to the use of that inventory
- Be efficient and effective in handling troubleshooting queries especially with new HTML5 creative challenges
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and problems and actively source solutions for campaigns/site reporting/general issues/client troubleshooting queries
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Solid understanding of Ad trafficking via Admanager 360
- An understanding of digital advertising, including KPIs, pricing models, inventory management and report reconciliation
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- A strong work ethic – self-motivation with the ability to take the initiative.
- Ability to communicate well with clients both internal and external.
- Technically minded and detail orientated
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
- Understanding of programmatic set up via an SSP (Ad Exchange an advantage)
- Content Management experience (CMS)
- Experience of inventory management (AdManager360)
- Madgex content management system experience
- Knowledge and competency of design tools such as Photoshop
- Adobe Edge HTML5 Creative build experience
- Mobile and Tablet advertising experience