This position sits within Oystercatchers, one of the UK’s leading marketing management consulting, and marketing outsourcing companies. We advise senior marketers on agile marketing transformation and are trusted by marketing professionals to deliver industry leading, client specific solutions.
Agency Search & Selection – Fee Analysis and Negotiation
Provide commercial support on Oystercatchers projects where Fee Analysis, Negotiations and project manage commercial driven pitches (i.e. Production). This will include:
- Draft Statement of Works (SOWs) for a range of Agency deliverables.
- Formulate and draft a range of Agency RFI / RFP documents.
- Analyse, benchmark, interpret, and report on Agency RFI / RFP written and numerical submissions.
- Analyse data and prepare reports (inc. graphs) of customer/industry trends, findings, and analyses.
- Perform competitive research.
- Work proactively on day to day client activities, ensuring timely completion, within budget and ensuring overall execution excellence.
- Track and document key action items from both internal and Client discussions and meetings.
- Work on Client projects, develop responses to client requests, and provide ongoing support to the team
- Develop commercial processes, record management and outputs.
As a Data Analyst in the Oystercatchers consultancy team you will work across projects of varying format including but not exclusive to marketing audits, organisational assessments, Agency performance management and agency roster.
The role requires a daily application of analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills. You are expected to:
- Provide clients with powerful facts and analyses that outline solutions and drive change.
- Work as a member of a team in roles that vary according to the team and project objectives.
- Take responsibility for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to case team members.
- Interview clients’ customers, competitors, suppliers and employers; this work then becomes the basis of the case team’s strategic recommendation.
- Support lead consultants on client projects.
- Develop financial and operational analysis and processes.
- Perform administrative tasks in a time sensitive manner
- Monitor various aspects of a business. Present solutions and recommendations to clients and other stakeholders. Assist as execution happens.
- Identify clients’ needs and develop future plans. Work with clients’ teams to execute the plans to achieve great financial results.
- Report project status to internal and external team members.
You are expected to populate Salesforce for Oystercatchers consultancy workstreams, managing projects and maintaining opportunities.
You will process purchase orders in Agresso in relation to consultancy team projects.