Xeim brings together 12 market-leading brands including Marketing Week, Econsultancy, Festival of Marketing, Influencer Intelligence, MarketMakers, MW Mini MBA, Really B2B, Oystercatchers, Creative Review and Design Week
This role focuses on Xeim’s digital marketing intelligence subscription service Econsultancy. Within this role you will work alongside our account management team to help engage end users within our top tier accounts throughout the subscription lifecycle. This role helps to support the account management process via the client customer success plan to drive optimal client engagement.
As a whole we are a young, vibrant, high performing team working within a fast paced environment. This job is suited to someone who thrives on being busy, confident in speaking with clients, and can juggle numerous tasks at once. The ideal candidate will be able to user their initiative and take a pro-active approach in driving user engagement and building rapport with our key clients.
Within this role, you will work closely with the Group Client Services Manager, Account Management team and specifically help to support our top tier end users. This includes a combination direct client facing contact and administrative support and in order drive value on our most important accounts. This role involves proactively identifying retention risks and exploiting new opportunities to maximise the sales time for account managers.
The ideal candidate must be willing to contribute to all tasks needed to support the successful sales process and customer experience. The Customer Success team sit within our overall client services team and are the ‘central hub’ between the sales team, our top tier end users and central marketing teams internally. The team must therefore be professional, efficient, well organised and flexible.
Customer Success Client Support:
- Act as pivotal point of contact for top tier end users to gather knowledge on the user groups, promote the subscription services and identify important contacts within the team that can help to drive engagement.
- Support administrative processes for our top tier subscriber base including responding to client queries, updating subscriber lists and curating content for costumer hub pages.
- Proactively reaching out to clients to make them aware of resources that are available as part of the subscription. Be expert on all subscription resources and take the opportunity to point out recommended resources based on the client roles/function.
- Promote subscription events including webinars, Digital Shift, Key Subscriber Events and roundtables to our key subscribers and team stakeholders to help drive event attendance. Be the top tier end user advocate to ensure that there are delegates at each of these events from our largest subscription accounts.
- Confidently host in person/webinar sessions or support digital drop in centers alongside out account management team with our tier users to ensure all are fully trained on Econsultancy and promote the subscription resources.
- Carry out end user on-boarding campaigns for our top tier users to ensure that both year one accounts and any new joiners on the subscription have the opportunity to register for a training webinar.
- Be proactive in maintaining the account activation rate and follow up directly with any pending invitations to ensure all have on-boarded within a month period.
- Grow account user base by contacting free registered user accounts that can be associated with an unlimited subscription and on-board them accordingly.
Account Management Support:
- Attend regular meetings with account managers to analyse subscription activity and customer success plans. Work with account managers to highlight low activity and potential ‘at risk’ accounts and collaboratively create a plan of action to independently undertake.
- Work alongside the customer success team to create bespoke subscription data reports for our top tier clients in accordance to their customer success plan.
- Update and maintain top tier subscription landing pages with relevant curated content, subscription events and product updates at scheduled dates in line with the customer success plan.
- Identify growth opportunities and work with Account Management to plan ways to drive client engagement from existing subscribers, inactive subscribers and reaching out to potential new subscribers.
- Work alongside our account management team to work on Ad hoc key projects that will help to support activity around driving top tier end user’s engagement. This may include reaching out to key clients over the phone, collating feedback survey data, creating bespoke presentations decks and reports, curating specific content at request.
- Minimum 2 years in a Sales or Client support role
- Competent in Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel with an understanding of basic formulas and pivot tables
- Client-facing experience with high value customers
- Confident written and verbal communication, excellent proof reading skills
- Organised and able to handle numerous tasks at once
- Strong attention to detail on administrative tasks
- Understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce ideal