JOB TITLE: Customer Services/Content Executive
LOCATION: London, Waterloo
BRAND: The Lawyer
About The Lawyer…
The Lawyer was established 30 years ago to provide the latest news, analysis and business intelligence to lawyers working in private practice, in-house legal departments and The Bar. Since then, The Lawyer has become a multi-faceted global print and digital brand with numerous events every year. The Lawyer brand is recognised for its forward-looking content, senior audience and market-leading data products, and we are delighted to be the PPA’s Business Information Product of the Year 2020.
How You’ll Help Us Grow…
We are looking to recruit a detail-oriented customer services executive who also has an interest in digital content. The successful candidate will work as part of a team that manages access to The Lawyer’s suite of products and provides amazing customer support. You will use Freshdesk. You will also help to manage digital content uploads for The Lawyer Briefings – a section of the website dedicated to third-party insights content.
A Day In The Life Of…
- You will be adding/removing users, assisting with log in queries and completing administrative tasks to amend and update subscription accounts within the CRM system.
- You will answer any incoming client calls to our customer services phone lines and either help to resolve the client directly whilst on the phone, log the issues accordingly or pass onto the relevant team to pick up.
- Prioritise and resolve client queries within our 24-hour service level agreement.
- Identify and communicate Customer/Client issues and concerns where appropriate. If re-occurring, highlight the underlying issue and work with internal teams and manager to resolve.
- Maintain communication with clients as their queries are being managed.
- Maintain ownership and resolution of all client queries.
- Work closely with the Data team to align client access to new products as and when required.
- Update a monthly customer service report.
- Upload third party content via WordPress, targeting these content pieces to the right section of The Lawyer audience through tagging, headlines and intros
- Assisting with ad hoc projects to support the wider teams as and when required.
What We Need You To Have…
- Attention to detail.
- An enjoyment of working with people.
- Strong, confident telephone manner.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Interest in the Legal Industry
- A self-starting, organised and disciplined approach, able to manage your time effectively and methodical in your approach to tasks.
- Curiosity; you are an active listener, constantly seeking to further your understanding of the market in which you operate.
- Customer enquiries handled effectively within an agreed SLA’s.
- Working knowledge of user management systems and all brands across the Lawyer portfolio.
- Relationship with the customer/clients achieves an agreed satisfaction rating.
- Ability to answer queries in a professional and timely manner is outstanding.
- Collaborative and productive working relationships across the business.
- All communications handled effectively between departments and client feedback is logged and fed back into the business.