This position sits within the newly formed XEIM division of Centaur Media. XEIM brings together brands including, Influencer Intelligence, Fashion Monitor, Year Ahead, Foresight News, Marketing Week, Creative Review, Design Week, Econsultancy, the Festival of Marketing, Oystercatchers, MarketMakers and Really B2B. XEIM’s mission is to advise, inform and connect the modern marketer to accelerate performance.
XEIM is part of Centaur Media – a main market listed company, primarily based in the UK with approximately 300 employees in offices in Central London and New York. We will be based in our own office in the new WeWork in Waterloo, with access to all of the building’s amenities and flexible working options.
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Senior Marketing Executive to join our vibrant central marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work on high-growth subscription and learning products and take ownership of the customer engagement plans for multiple brands. You will be responsible for managing and implementing annual marketing plans, delivering high levels of customer engagement and increased customer retention rates, as tracked by value and volume.
Key to this role will be understanding the needs and expectations of the customer to add value and maximise product usage, retention and advocacy. These are content, data and insight led brands in fast-moving industries, where relevant and valuable communication is essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Drive customer engagement, retention and account growth across the portfolio of products.
- Help implement annual customer marketing plans
- Support the achievement of revenue targets by working closely with the Account Management and Customer Success teams.
- Plan and manage fully integrated, flawless and response-driven marketing campaigns that resonate with customer challenges and needs.
- Evaluate and update automated lifecycle campaigns (e.g. on-boarding, low usage, renewal).
- Develop and maintain all relevant collateral and brand communication programmes to support marketing campaigns and produce compelling and creative copy.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior marketing team members to ensure the marketing activity is fully aligned with the business needs.
- Work with the digital and data teams to develop and manage online platforms, communications plans and marketing collateral that are effective and on-brand.
To succeed in the role, you must have:
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- The ability to think ‘outside the box’ to deliver innovative marketing and product solutions that drive revenue and brand equity.
- An advanced understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques.
- Skills in managing and utilising data to deliver campaigns and gain audience insight.
- Advanced campaign tracking, reporting and analytical skills at campaign and customer level.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will be:
- Highly self-motivated, intuitive, creative, energetic and resourceful.
- Interested in learning and exploring new marketing methods, thinking creatively about new ways to reach audiences.
- Proactive and accountable attitude to delivering objectives.
- Able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- An excellent communicator.