Purpose of Role
- Reporting to the group director of strategic partnerships, ensuring an aligned approach with broader commercial and content teams including editors, researchers, freelancers, commercial directors, new business development and clients.
- This senior role sits at the heart of the strategic partnerships team, spanning Centaur Media’s MarComms brands including; Marketing Week/Live/Masters, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy & Oystercatchers, Creative Review & Design Week.
- To understand and develop a full suite of Centaur’s Marcomms commercial content solutions that can be leveraged in a co-ordinated way to support a partner’s marketing goals.
- To generate world class, audience first, market-beating creative concepts from content brief to launch that both answer a client’s business challenge and add value to all relevant audiences across all brand extensions and platforms.
- To plan, commission and produce commercial partner content. Including bespoke advertorial/native advertising posts online, white papers, webinars, video series, podcasts, bespoke content hubs and curated thought leadership and experiential activity at a range of our large and small-scale events.
- Working with the head of project management and wider partnerships team to advise on necessary production budgets/project resource requirements.
- To ensure that editorial standards are upheld in any commercial content conversations and executions both through the allocated pitch team and face to face with key clients.
- Develop a tried and tested commercial content ecosystem, ensuring both reach and relevance of audience is maximised.
- Responsible, where appropriate, for writing copy and promotional content across digital and social channels, conference programme synopsis and web content.
- Creativity/driving brainstorms
- Market knowledge
- Ability to manage a budget
- Understanding of business aims
- Brilliant communication skills
- Client and internal stakeholder relationship building
- A strong understanding of Centaur’s audiences and its information needs
- Project management abilities
- Good understanding of existing and new digital & native advertising formats