The Lawyer is the market leading media brand for commercial lawyers and in-house counsel, both in the UK and globally. Our portfolio of data rich products equip industry leaders with actionable insight they need to make business transforming decisions, anticipate new challenges and take advantage of new opportunities.
The Lawyer was recently awarded the PPA Business Media Brand of the Year 2017 plus the Centaur Media brand of the year 2018 and 2019, so this is a great opportunity for any potential applicant to work on one of the premier brands in B2B Media.
Our values as a business are clearly defined: creative, ambitious, collaborative and expert. If that sounds like you, then we think you’ll fit right in!
Purpose of Role
The Client Services Executive will offer both client and admin support to The Lawyer commercial team. This role will involve ‘full cycle; sales support, from lead generation and job listings to liaising with clients to execute campaigns and to supply insightful post campaign feedback.
You will liaise with multiple internal teams from Sales, Production, Editorial and Marketing Teams with the primary objective of exceeding client expectations for the performance of their marketing budgets.
A vital component of this role will be to develop a detailed knowledge of the products and a thorough understanding of how our varied range of clients uses them.
The client services role is part of the Customer Services and Insight group for The Lawyer brand. The team comprises customer services, client services, advertising production, digital advertising operations and audience insight. As a team we are working towards innovating the way all our customers – both advertisers and subscribers – experience our brand. There will therefore be opportunities for the client services executive to develop their role as part of this team development.
Key Accountabilities for the Successful (Job Title):
- Handling incoming calls efficiently whilst providing optimal customer service
- On boarding of and post sales reporting of digital campaigns and usage levels
- Contacting clients via email and phone
- Scheduling clients campaigns
- Keeping up-to-date inventory lists
- Attending meetings with various internal teams and external clients
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI and Google Docs
- Confident in talking to people with an aptitude for resolving problems
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of initiative and urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Proactive attitude and capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Previous Client Services experience.
- Experience of working in/an understanding of the market sectors we serve – media; PRs; brands; marketing/creative agencies.
- An understanding of digital advertising, including KPIs, pricing models, inventory management and report reconciliation
- Content Management experience (CMS)
- Salesforce experience
- Exact Target experience
- Google Ad Manager experience
- Madgex experience
- Google/Adobe Analytics or Adobe Omniture experience