We are looking to recruit a detail-oriented customer services executive. The successful candidate will work as part of a team that manages access to The Lawyer’s suite of products and provide amazing customer support.
Within this role, you will work closely with several different teams including the commercial, insight, account management and internal hub teams. The role will concentrate on resolving client access issues and technical problems. Excellent customer service, advanced attention to detail and superb organisational skills are paramount.
- Adding/removing users, assisting with log in queries and completing administrative tasks to amend and update subscription accounts within the CRM system.
- To answer any incoming client calls to our customer services phone lines and either help to resolve the client directly whilst on the phone, log the issues accordingly or pass onto the relevant team to pick up.
- Prioritise and resolve client queries within our 24-hour service level agreement.
- Identify and communicate Customer/Client issues and concerns where appropriate. If re-occurring, highlight the underlying issue and work with internal teams and manager to resolve.
- Maintain communication with clients as their queries are being managed.
- Maintain ownership and resolution of all client queries.
- Work closely with the Data team to align client access to new products as and when required
- Attention to detail.
- An enjoyment of working with people.
- Strong, confident telephone manner.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Customer enquiries are handled effectively within an agreed SLA’s.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of user management systems and all brands across the Lawyer portfolio.
- Customer/Client feedback achieves an agreed satisfaction rating
- All queries are answered in a professional and timely manner.
- Establishes collaborative and productive working relationships across the business.
- All communications are handled effectively between departments and client feedback is logged and fed back into the business.