The job holder is responsible for selling an array of digital solutions as well as print, events and awards solutions across Creative Review and Design Week’s existing portfolio of clients and identifying/developing new business.
The individual will enjoy the responsibility for stretching their learning, have an external focus whilst keeping a constant commercial eye on revenue opportunities with a hunger to meet revenue targets. Their energy and drive will ensure they have the ability to adapt nimbly to change and to strive to exceed expectations. Plus they will be able to attend many top industry events!
• Be a brand advocate for Creative Review and Design Week
• Owning high level conversations both internally and externally
• Developing and cultivating effective and profitable relationships with contacts.
• Meeting and contacting key clients and contacts on a regular basis.
• Attending industry events as and when necessary.
• Understanding USP’s and benefits of own and competitor products
• Own the responsibility to ‘always be learning’ and adapting to change
• Understanding digital and market trends and developments to maximise sales opportunities.
• Identifying gaps and potential new revenue stream development
• Ensuring agreed sales targets for Creative Review & Design Week and associated brand extensions are exceeded.
• Selling across digital, print and event platforms.
• Ensuring energy to get the job done and their own initiative exceeds expectation.
• Increase client portfolio where possible and up selling/cross selling other products within the Creative portfolio.
• Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features as perfect solutions.
• Negotiating with customers and agencies.
• Ensuring marketing objectives of your clients are known and/or researched and valued solutions proposed, sold and optimised.
• Ensuring all deadlines and timetables are met.
• Clear, concise and timely record keeping. Sales Force is used to its fullest extent including Year on Year, Quarter on Quarter analysis is maintained.
• Ensuring all bookings have signed contracts and POs
• Dealing with all credit queries in a timely manner.
• Taking responsibility for the organisation and planning of inventory across all platforms in tandem with the team
• Ensuring that client base is grown both in the number of clients that we are working with and in revenue. Client base to be grown to over 150 spending clients.
Key Skills & Knowledge
• Interest in the Design and Creative industry
• Proven sales and negotiation skills.
• Experience of selling across digital solutions
• Keeping abreast of client and market changes.
• Excel when working under pressure.
• Honestly and personal drive
• Experience of selling display advertising in a digital environment, previous experience of working with media buyers (knowledge of Adserver DFP, MOAT analytics, and Sales Force CRM system)