The Mini MBA in Marketing is an online, global, CPD accredited, MBA level training course.
Covering the same content and theories as the marketing core class taught on MBA programmes at the top business schools, but in just 12 lessons, it will give you the tools you need to do your job better.
Marketers of all backgrounds, educational levels and nationalities, have benefited from the Mini MBA, with over 95% of our alumni feeling more inspired, 92% more confident and 93% more effective as a result.
The Mini MBA & Brand Management are written and presented by Professor Mark Ritson.
Armed with a BSc and PhD in Marketing from Lancaster University, Mark has spent the past 20 years teaching marketing to MBA students at some of the world’s top business schools, including award winning courses at London Business School, MIT and Melbourne Business School.
Like most business school professors teaching is only a small part of his workload. He also combines his work as a consultant for some of the biggest brands on the planet to ensure his content is both applied, up to date and immensely practical.
The successful applicant will be working within a small team, consisting of the Head of Sales, two marketers and Mark Ritson.
They will work very closely with the team, supporting the Head of Sales and be responsible for maximising revenues from existing clients, as well as generating new business opportunities from quality leads driven by the marketing team.
They will need the ability to consistently build effective relationships with decision makers, to uncover and understand their L&D needs, and communicate the Mini MBA’s strengths in developing marketing knowledge for both individuals and large corporate teams.
They will be invited to come up with new initiatives to drive revenues, and will be supported in delivering these by the team.
Key Skills and Attributes
- A consultative and mature sales-skill set.
- Be comfortable and able to deliver when working under pressure.
- The ability to learn quickly with the confidence to engage with clients immediately.
- Comfortable with developing and cultivating conversations up to C-Suite level.
- Familiarity with building and negotiating high-value sales propositions.
- Ability to nurture ongoing effective and profitable relationships with contacts.
- Contacting core clients, contacts and leads on a regular basis.
- Be able to articulate the USP’s and benefits of the Mini MBA & Mini MBA in Brand Management courses to the target market
- Time management: There are currently 2 Mini MBA courses and 1 Brand Management course each year. You will need to be able to manage, develop and grow your pipelines throughout the year to meet and exceed targets.
- You will be joining a small, highly motivated and successful team: A great personality, team mentality, honesty and personal drive are extremely important.
- Ensuring agreed sales targets for Mini MBA and associated brand extensions are exceeded.
- Delivering client base growth, both in the number of clients that we are working with and revenue.
- Up-selling/cross-selling other products within the XEIM portfolio where possible.
- Negotiating with customers across various growing sectors and global markets. This will include calls outside of traditional GMT working hours.