ABOUT REALLY B2B
We are an award-winning B2B marketing agency specialising in lead generation and more.
It’s a very exciting time at Really B2B. We’re looking to grow creatively
and move the agency forward into a new era of integrated, targeted marketing.
We were the most awarded agency at the B2B Marketing Awards in 2016, and have continued our success year on year, winning numerous B2B marketing awards for creativity, insight & technology. This is something we are incredibly proud of and wish to build upon, creating even better outcomes for our existing clients, and new business prospects throughout 2020 and beyond…
Working with the Creative Director, Head of Content, and Client Service Teams you’ll be responsible for coming up with campaign and tactical ideas across a number of formats including direct mail, video storyboards, infographics, ebooks, tipsheets and other digital media. You’ll be confident scamping your ideas for client presentation as well as being an uber designer with the necessary design craft skills to take your ideas and implement them accurately throughout the creative process.
Supporting the Creative Director in new business pitches when required, you will be able to deliver consistent creative quality and capable of working effectively with other team members. As a strong communicator articulating your ideas should be second nature to you.
Creativity – A proven conceptual and innovative ability is paramount in this role. You are the individual who prevents mediocrity in brand communications.
Team Spirit – You must have the ability and willingness to be part of a busy co-ordinated team. This isn’t a place or role for somebody to live with their headphones on and be precious about delegating creative tasks or sharing knowledge.
Proactive – To retain the verve in our team, we want someone who is an energiser not a toxin. We need to deliver outcomes that help our clients grow in new ways whenever and wherever possible.
Gravitas – You must have it! We need someone who can command their own responsibilities and bring a depth of knowledge and confidence to others.
As Art Director/Designer you will be responsible for the creative development and implementation of strategic brand programs, integrated promotions, and digital comms. This is a hands-on role so where you will be expected to deliver to Really’s creative standards adhering to all agency processes to ensure consistent quality and output.
• Translating the strategy into the creative execution of
‘big ideas’ that work across various mediums and channels
• Finding creative solutions to achieve expressions that are relevant, consistent and engaging
• Ability to scamp ideas for internal and external purposes
• Excellent craft skills – typographical, layout and information hierarchy
• Articulating ‘big ideas’ through excellent presentation skills
• Reporting to the Creative Director and Client Service Teams
• Supporting creative for new business activity and existing client development
• Attending internal briefings and some client sessions
• Briefing suppliers, ensuring best outcomes & costs
• Ensuring all work is accurately filed and documented
• Managing your work and design support as both a leader and mentor
• Maintaining long-term client relationships
• Forming strong partnerships with colleagues
• Demonstrating maturity when dealing with objections
• Maintaining a desire to understand the clients’ business and the issues they face
• Ensuring quality, innovative thinking and simple communication always underpin your work
• Supporting internal initiatives to help develop the Really culture
• Ability to keep in touch with what’s happening in the world, both design or otherwise
• Acting as an ambassador for the company
• Possess a lively mind and always have a point of view
• To have the hunger and desire to win awards
• Minimum of 4 years’ industry experience, preferably with a top 50 B2B agency
• A proven track record in producing and directing outstanding, preferably award-winning creative work
• A track record of gaining and retaining client respect
• A folio of integrated creative work that has made it to the real world
• Understanding of how inbound and outbound techniques
• Knowledge of the latest trends in digital and more
• Relevant qualifications and achievements