JOB TITLE: Account Director
LOCATION: London, Waterloo
BRAND: Xeim Labs
How you will help us grow….
Xeim Labs provides our clients with a single access point to an unrivalled community of senior marketers and creatives. We are experts in content creation and demand generation, utilising an extensive network of trusted industry connections to devise and deliver strategies which really drive results for our clients. We take a cross-portfolio approach, putting our best foot forward to meet individual client requirements across market-leading brands which include Marketing Week, Econsultancy, the Festival of Marketing, Creative Review and Oystercatchers.
We are looking for a dynamic, commercially savvy and committed Account Director to join our team. Someone with knowledge of the marketing and media landscape, and with proven experience of managing and growing high value key accounts. Someone with a natural flair for building relationships and the drive to translate these into mutually beneficial commercial partnerships.
You’ll take active steps to grow existing key account clients, deepening relationships to ensure Xeim Labs are viewed as trusted partners for strategic, annual client programmes.
Most of all you’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude and want to be a key player within our growing team!
Who will guide me….?
Our Commercial Director as well as your colleagues in the Xeim Labs commercial team. You’ll also work closely with our dedicated Xeim Labs project management, commercial content and research teams
A day in the life of….
- You’ll grow and retain existing clients by developing trusted relationships, gaining a thorough understanding of client objectives and presenting new solutions and services accordingly
- You’ll collaborate with other internal departments, including project management, commercial content, research, marketing, events, design and editorial, to shape client solutions
- You’ll research and keep up to date on market trends as well as competitor activity in order to identify opportunities and develop Xeim’s unique selling proposition
- You won’t be afraid of admin and will ensure all Salesforce data is accurate for reporting and management purposes
- You’ll be mindful of working towards to Xeim’s wider business goals to continually enhance the company’s performance
What we need you to have….
- You’ll have extensive experience in client facing commercial roles
- With proven key account managmenet experience, you’ll know how to grow commercial relationships and be confident in selling in long-term partnership programmes to senior client executives
- You’ll have lots of experience communicating with external stakeholders and know how to build trusting relationships
- You’ll be confident in your expert communication skills
- You’ll have used a CRM system, ideally Salesforce and understand the importance of maintaining accurate records
You’ll know how to…
- No job is too small for you, you’ll approach every task with positivity and enthusiasm
- Be agile and flexible – the nature of our business is that things will change quickly so we need you to be agile too
- Be analytical and approach problems in a positive and strategic manner in order to get them resolved quickly
- Be versatile, although you keep a lot of plates spinning at the same time, you manage it well and meet your commitments to the team
Our teams will say you’re…
- Confident when communicating both internally and externally
- A key player in the business and take great pride in your work and the business
- A stickler for detail
- Super organised and are always one step ahead of the clients