|Closing Date:||00:00, 31 Oct 2017|
|Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
The speaker liaison executive is the conduit between all Marketing & Creative (M&C) events, including the Festival of Marketing, Marketing Week Live and Insight Show, and their respective speaker line-ups. Across the portfolio this will involve liaison with over 500 speakers a year. They will ensure that all speaker related information, both editorial and sponsor, is secured and published on schedule in order to allow other departments to maximise revenue generation.
- Fielding all speaker queries in a timely and professional manner, ensuring that speaker attrition is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Checking speaker submissions for consistency and errors.
- Uploading speaker’s biographical and presentation information to websites.
- Chasing speakers for outstanding information in an effective way in order to minimise the volume of communications they receive.
- Encouraging speakers to behave as advocates for our event through increased social media activity and promotion within their respective brands.
- Highly organised with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Resourceful – Multiple approaches may need to be employed in order to achieve the stated objective.
- A professional telephone manner.
- Flexibility – Other tasks in support of M&C events may need to be undertaken.
- The delivery of speaker information on schedule and to the required standard.
- A high satisfaction rating amongst both editorial and sponsor speakers. This will be measured via the post event evaluation process.
- A demonstrable reduction in administration work for M&C content producers.