To provide efficient and responsive administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Centaur Media, enabling them to effectively manage and prioritise their time.
Administration and CEO support:
- Act as the initial point of contact for the Chief Executive Officer for internal and external stakeholders. Redirecting calls, assessing priorities and requests as necessary.
- Manage the CEO’s diary ensuring effective use of time and preparation of relevant papers and information in advance of meetings.
- Manage and filter emails, sorting, redirecting, and taking action where necessary.
- Organise internal and external meetings and tele-conferences including booking venues, arranging accommodation and taking notes as required.
- Provide onsite support at major live events, including chaperoning speakers and client relations.
- Organise and book travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Ensure prompt and effective communications between company departments working closely with the other PAs/ EAs.
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks eg photocopying, filing.
- Code and submit expense claims ensuring they are approved in time for payment.
- Code and distribute CEO invoices, ensuring they are approved in time for payment.
- Support the CEO and Executive Committee with any internal or external communications.
- Arrange set up for new starters in the Executive Committee when required. Processing new equipment requests and liaising with IT.
- Provide high quality and professional hospitality to visitors.
- Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment; general office management for floor.
- Provide ad hoc personal support when required.
- Undertake projects from time to time on behalf of the CEO.
- Organise any internal teambuilding and social events.
- Work with the CEO to create and format presentations for internal and external parties.
- Supporting the CEO with confidential communications.
- Lead the quarterly Centaur Spirit Award nominations process and entries.
- Organise and shape the Centaur monthly company induction.
Behaviours and Knowledge:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant to senior leaders.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues.
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to ensure effective communication with a wide range of contacts both internal and external.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A flexible pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise to achieve successful outcomes.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A positive approach and can-do attitude.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent IT skills including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages, including PowerPoint to advanced level.