|Closing Date: ||23:00, 05 Oct 2017|
|Type: ||Contract, Full Time|
|Benefits: || Competitive|
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced marketer to join a global media organisation working for a portfolio of industry-leading brands, including Econsultancy, Marketing Week, Fashion Monitor, Creative Review, Celebrity Intelligence, Design Week, Foresight News and Year Ahead.
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join our vibrant marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work on high-growth industry-leading brands and take ownership of the marketing for Econsultancy. You will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy through market, developing and implementing annual marketing plans, setting and managing marketing budgets and delivering high quality audiences, revenue growth and brand equity for Econsultancy’s portfolio of products.
Key to this role will be to understand the needs and expectations of the audiences, in order to add value and maximise the use of the products. This is a content-led business, in fast moving industries, where relevant and valuable communication is essential. The marketing will be primarily digital,
spanning email, video, website content and landing pages with increasing use of automated campaigns.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Drive customer acquisition and retention across the portfolio of products.
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans and manage marketing budgets.
- Define and manage the data strategy for the brand and identify strategic targets, key segments and prime prospects.
- Plan and execute fully integrated, flawless and response-driven marketing activity.
- Drive engagement with customers across the mix of marketing and digital channels (email, video, website, social and events).
- Ensure all campaigns are completed within budget and timeline, and all revenue targets are met.
- Support the achievement of revenue targets by working closely with the Subscription and Account Management teams.
- Operate as the brand manager issuing brand guidelines which are in line with business objectives, and apply them in all marketing communications.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (Senior Marketing team and other key brand stakeholders) to ensure the marketing activity is fully aligned with thee business needs.
- Establish relationships with marketing partners including industry bodies, key associations, media and academic institutions.
- Undertake competitive analysis and work with the Insight team to conduct market research including customer, competitor and trends analysis.
- Work with the Design and Digital teams to develop and manage online platforms, communications plans and marketing collaterals that are effective and on-brand.
- Manage team members as and when required.
To succeed in the role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role with a track record of running acquisition and retention programmes in an online business or subscription environment.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’ to deliver innovative marketing and product solutions that drives revenue and leads.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques.
- Skilled in managing and utilising data to deliver campaigns and gain audience insight.
- Advanced campaign tracking, reporting and analytical skills at campaign and customer level.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will be:
- Highly self-motivated, intuitive, creative, energetic and resourceful.
- Interested in learning and exploring new marketing methods, thinking creatively about new ways to reach audiences.
- Proactive and accountable to delivering objectives.
- Able to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- An excellent communicator.