Creative Solutions Group Editor
The position of Creative Solutions Group Editor has responsibility for leading Centaur Financials creative solutions process; working alongside the commercial team to generate revenue from cross-media, client-led content projects with a focus on the portfolio’s top 40 clients.
The Group Editor will be required to lead the portfolio’s revenue growth through effective relationships with clients, agencies, internal teams and third party contacts and through initiating, presenting and overseeing the implementation of creative solutions partnerships such as content hubs, microsites, roundtables, webinars, supplements, research reports, whitepapers and other client-led content.
- Project management of existing content partnerships to ensure the successful delivery of creative solutions client projects and partnerships; JPM, CII, Royal London, Standard Life etc.
- Works with the commercial team to ensure that all of the Financial portfolio’s top 40 clients are aware of the creative solutions group and the benefits of the creative solutions approach
- Conducts a quarterly review of each client’s activity and strategy with the relevant Account Director
- Supports the generation of incremental revenue streams from clients by working with the commercial team to obtain detailed briefs for potential partnerships and client-led content projects
- Leads the creative solutions team through all stages of the process from initial idea to the creation of compelling and integrated propositions
- Attends client pitches and presentations as needed
- Works with Head of Sales to ensure structures are in place to facilitate adoption of creative solutions process and utilise assets across the Centaur Financial portfolio
- Works with group editors and Head of Sales to maintain a forward schedule of attractive and topical commercial content opportunities for clients including video debates, roundtables and supplements
- Contributes to, implements and continually evolves the overall financial proposition to support new product development
- Works closely with all financial services editorial and commercial teams, sharing openly and transparently contact information with all relevant parties to build both knowledge and skill sets across the teams
- Shares best practice and collaborates with wider commercial team to develop core commercial skills (networking, influencing, business acumen etc.) across the business
- Supports and promotes a positive and collaborative team environment, providing coaching and training proactively to other members of the team
Behaviours and Knowledge:
- Project management
- Experience of working collaboratively with multi-platform teams
- Ability to think strategically and identify business opportunities to develop new initiatives and compelling creative solutions
- Demonstrate a good understanding of all media across print, online, social, broadcast and events
- Ability to act as a positive leadership ambassador for the Financial Services Division and Centaur Media plc.
- Demonstrates broad business awareness, in-depth knowledge of audience needs across all sectors and strong commercial acumen
- Effectively communicates; building rapport, positive influence and relating to others at all levels both internally and externally
- Adept at networking and building trusted relationships with customers.
- Demonstrable project management skills; able to plan and deliver to agreed schedules
- Prior experience in cross-platform commercial partnership or business development
- Ability to work with senior industry contacts
- Adept at creating and delivering high impact proposals in Word and PowerPoint plus other suitable software
- Achieves or exceeds budgeted creative solutions revenue for the Financial portfolio